.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
smutten ;)

toycon
dreamer
staring into stars
eternal flame
the blue meanie dormant friends:
my group blog
shadowdancer
out to sea
swansong
firestarter
beguiling strangers:
fauxhemian
scot u-grad tales
brown town
talking cock
dr seuss

Sign My Guestbook!
powered by SignMyGuestbook.com

email me

fav sci-fi
ST: Nemesis
farscape
farscape fansite
enterprise
voyager logs
ST: Voyager
techspecs
andromeda

quizheads
emode
queendom
original quiz blog

[Powered by Blogger]

utilities/fav sites
Google
icq2go
webMessenger
internet sms
survivorfire
survivor6
US Idol
makansutra
art space
nusantara
mail
darkchoc

Archives
Countdown

days

hours

min.

sec.

Thursday, May 03, 2007
I think I've found the perfect song for the situation. Joy!

Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie


YouTube text link

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, Myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
Its time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry

The path that I'm walking
I must go alone
I must take the baby steps until I'm full grown
Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they
And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay

I need to be with myself and center,
Clarity, Peace, Serenity

lyrics


posted 20:13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment


Home